Sunday, May 20, 2012

We're Havin' A Party!

My monkey man is officially 6 years old!  I cannot believe that this boy is 6 already.  From the moment I first say Noah he had stole my heart.  He was from the start, and still is my cuddle-bug.  Noah is the most affectionate and kind hearted guy.  He is amazingly popular with the ladies, and is constantly surrounded with girl friends {not to be confused with girlfriends} He is technically the middle child, but I like to think of him as transitional.  He will play barbies, blow bubbles,  and craft with the girls, then turn around and play wrestlers, video games, and Pokemon with the boys. 




Noah loves painting and sculpting, so a crafter's party was a no-brainer!


Noah's first pumpkin patch trip!


He's always loved my shoes


He loves his motorcycle!


Check out the Being Mommy page to see his birthday party pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment