Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Home Away From Home

I love my job!  I work for an absolutely amazing company, and they are truly my family.  I am in an office full of women.  We are a virtual receptionist company, and quite honestly the best out there.  This is an office full of women who, on a daily basis go above and beyond for every person they come into contact with.  Whether it's taking a message for a swamped attorney in Buffalo, or assisting an Entertainment firm booking gigs.  These women {myself included} make peoples lives easier, while putting smiles on their faces. 

Thursday the 25th was National Secretaries Day, we celebrated in full "Ruby Style"  and as usual, KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!







We did a goodies bag buffet!  Each of our Fabulous receptionist got to come in and "shop" picking out their own thank you gifts.  Several of our amazing and supportive clients even shared their thanks for all we do by sending delish goodies.  One client even sent 10 $50 gift certificates for spa treatments, we raffled those off to some extra lucky ladies!  Once everyone got over the fabuliousness of the goodies bag buffet, they were treated to an amazing "pot-luck" style buffet in the kitchen.  As much as I love to throw a party, and I so grateful to be a part of the event planning committee for the office. 




Here is my take for the day!  I am amazingly lucky to have a job that I love, working with people that I adore.  It makes a world of difference for this busy mommy!  If I had to work in an office that I hated, I would come home from work angry, and irritated.  No kid wants a mom who is screaming all the time, no mom wants to take her anger out on her kids.  Luckily when my children get "the wrath" of Mommy, they genuinely deserve it. 


-----------------------------------------


More DIY Fimo on My Style


No comments:

Post a Comment