Saturday, March 24, 2012

Paradise is Always Where Love Dwells

Every once in a while, in a great while, the perfect person will come into your life. I don’t believe in love at first sight, for myself. However, the romantic in me hopes to no end, that there is such a thing, I believe that would be a magical moment. But, Soul mates. I believe in soul mates. It is very easy to fall in lust, and sometimes you are lucky enough to fall in true love. And Sometimes, ah sometimes you find your soul mate and when you realize that connection, it will change your life. 9 years ago I found my soul mate, although I didn’t realize it right away, it wasn’t long before we were both profoundly aware of what we had.


we were at the children’s museum and he did his face with the kids <3
It’s no secret that we have had a difficult time over the past few months. We have spent time, money, blood, sweat, and tears, and I am extremely proud to say that we have overcome this mountain. With the help that we have gotten over these few months, I am so proud of where we are. We know there will be problems, but it’s not about that. We have to keep what we have, because it is so special and beautiful. We are back to the touchy feely, lovey dovey, mushy stuff that we spent 8 years enthralled in! It’s so nice feel that connection again, I have missed him more than anything.



Over the past couple weeks I have been disabled due to this horrible surgery, and I know that I could not have done this without him. I knew I wasn’t going to be alone, but it was more than that. I didn’t have to ask for a thing, he was always there. Christopher hardly sat down for the first few days at all. I was laying on the couch in the front room ,the chaise lounge was the only way I could get comfortable. Chris would come in and wake me up, to see if I needed to use the restroom, or would like something to drink, even if I needed to switch my position. He was carrying me around the house doing everything for me, playing mom and dad, and still taking care of his own responsibilities. I admit I slept through the first few days, but I know that I was able to do that because he allowed me to.



Everything that I am able to do, is because he allows me to, and to be myself, and who I need to be. I am weird, I throw fits when things don’t go as I planned them, I am obsessive, and a control freak, and he loves all that and everything else about me. He loves me when I am gross and yucky just out of surgery, he loves me when I am all dolled up and dressed to the hilt, he loves me in my PJ’s with messy hair, and he loves me at 130lbs, 200lbs and everything in between. I never have to be anything that I’m not, without excuses, without explanation, or question even! We have serious conversations about the Kardashians as if they are friends of ours, we geek out over Glee, he even took me to Wicked and to every showing of the Twilight series (which he was less than enthusiastic about).



“In 9 years, there has never been a moment, not even on, where I did not want to be your wife.” Is what I said to him, the moment we both realized how much we loved each other. It was that one split second where…..time stopped. I never want to be anything that his wife.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment