Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Specialty

When it comes to baking, I have to be honest, I am not that great at it.  I am really working in becoming better, and this year started baking the kids' birthday cakes, and I'm trying to bake more and bring it into the office so I don't eat it all!  Plus that way I get a lot of feedback. One thing that I have always been able to make, and make well is Red Velvet Cupcakes!  They are my absolute favorite cupcake, I never get tired of the flavor, or making them.  I like to customize them for what I'm doing or the theme of the party if I know it. 



For my company's birthday we held a bake off, and these were brought, I didn't win but they were a huge hit! 

Get the recipe on the Yumm page.    What are your favorite cupcakes or your go-go bake-off-yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment