Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cheers!

 
 
I have been known to enjoy a glass of wine, or three.  May that be in the comfort of my home, while out to dinner, with breakfast (?!?!)  Nah, I'm not quite that bad.  But I do enjoy my wine.  I have a couple of step sisters who also enjoy a glass every now and then.  Plus I love any excuse to play with glitter! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These, are incredibly easy to create!  All you need is: ModPodge, Glitter, Tape, and a Paint Brush. Start by deciding how far up the stem you want the glitter to go then place a piece of tape.  I used painter's tape, however masking tape would work as well. 

 
 
 
Once you have that settled, paint on your ModPodge, don't make it to thick or it will take to long drying.
 
 
 
 
Cover with glitter and leave to dry.  I left mine on the windowsill for about 45 minuets.  
 
 
 
 

  Set aside to dry, mine took about 45 minuets. I then did another layer of modge podge and glitter. 
 
 
 


 
Once both layers were completely dry, I did one layer of ModPodge and left to dry.  This final layer of ModPodge created a sealant so the glitter won't come off.  That being said, these are hand wash only. 
 

 
Viola!  Another project done!  These I will pair with a bottle of wine each, and I have two more step-sisters to cross off the list.  Onto my mother and step father!
 
What do you think?  Fab or Fail?


No comments:

Post a Comment