Saturday, December 1, 2012

Staching Through the Snow!

 

 
 
 
December is here and that usually means Christmas Shopping is in FULL SWING!  I like to start my shopping and crafting before Thanksgiving, but I have a LOT of people to gift!  I made these babies up for my coffee obsessed step-sister Melissa.  I have to admit I am quite jealous of these and will probably make myself a set as well.  
 
 

 
 
I did a quick google search for Mustache photo prop printable and had a ton of options to choose from.   

 
 
I liked these ones the best, and because I do not have any talent at drawing a traced these babes onto the cups and then filled them in using a black sharpie. The mugs, I purchased at the dollar store. 

 
I baked these at 350 for 20 minuets.  Viola!  I had fun playing with these, and I hope she will have fun drinking from them as well. 
 
 
My favorite Sugar!
 
I have never created gifts before, but this year we are watching our pennies closely, and I hope that the gifts are enjoyed even more because they were home made.  Stay tuned for more DIY Christmas Gifts....except if your family.  IF YOU'RE FAMILY STAY AWAY!  <3
 
 
If you chose to re-create this project will you use moustaches or do you have another idea?  I saw animal noses, quotes, and all kids of cutesy things.  What will you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment