Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Nights!

Sunday's are lazy day's for the B-crew, and today was a bit of an exception to the rule. Things were crazy with me having been sick for a couple of days, I am playing catch up.  I never like to start behind, and this weekend I was!  After running around like a crazy mom, yelling, barking orders and making threats my house was finally clean and children were nicely tucked into beds with new sheets and clean bodies.  Tucked into bed is a bit of a strech because there is no school tomorrow, but they are in there rooms doors shut and I can't hear fighting.  So either they are getting along of they have killed oneanother, either way.  I'm taking a moment to myself sipping on a bottle of Hard Cider (my new obsession) and cuddle up with the episode of American Horror Story that I missed last week. 

 
 
Cheers Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment